Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Friday, November 2, 2007

Working all weekend.

In a bit I'm off to work. Until 9pm. How cool is that? Then...I get to do it again on Saturday & Sunday! I do have next Monday and Tuesday off so I shouldn't gripe. But I've worked the last three (?- I've lost count!) weekends. Just tired of working.
I'm ready for a holiday. Perhaps two weeks in England & Scotland. I'd be sorely grouchy for six months after coming home- but hey! Just kidding, I can't afford to go for quite a while.
Starting today, I'm trying out stitching on my breaks at work. Just 10 to 15 minutes but maybe I can get some small projects finished and I won't get so fed up with working instead of sitting home stitching the days away! Off to work...

1 comment:

Stitchabilities said...

Hello Daffycat and welcome to the world of Blogging ;0)