Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stitching meme

1.) How do you hold your fabric? I stitch in hand. No hoop, frame or q-snaps for me. I roll up the top and bottom of the fabric.
2.) Floss licker? Yes, why not? Floss tastes great! :o)
3.) How do you thread your needle? I spittie on the end and pokey it though the hole.
4.) What needle do you like best? I like John James 28 petites.
5.) Are you a needle loser? No, never. That would freak me out! I have magnetic needle minders everywhere.
6.) What fabric do you prefer to stitch on? I prefer plainweave. Count depends on my design.
7.) Bobbins or floss bags? Floss bags.
8.) Are you a scissors collector? Not really. Every now and again one will catch my eye and I must-haves it.
9.) Do you do your own framing, and if so, do you lace or pin? On small projects, usually; I lace.
10.) Are you a floss floozy? Guess so. I can't resist floss!
11.) Silk? Love it. Can't use it. Alas, I am ALLERGIC to it!
12.) Railroader? Always. I am so used to railroading I attempt to do it when stitching one over one!
13.) Are you a pattern or designer snob? Not sure what that means... but I do have favorites.
14.) Do you get antsy when you give someone a stitched gift? Not antsy really, but excited.
15.) Have you reached S.A.B.L.E.? Oh my, yes! I've enough stash for several lifetimes.
16.) Do you wash your projects? Almost always. The only time I don't is if I'm using non-colorfast materials.

No comments: