Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday Stash Shopping!

I used my TomTom to drive to Tulsa and go to my favorite stitch shops today. The Silver Needle was open 1-4 and everything was 20% off and Stitchworks was open 12-4 with 25% off! I was thrilled to find they were open on a Sunday and I took advantage of the sales! Yippee! See what I got?
I have 3 different colors of evenweaves, Christmas colors of Mill Hill petite glass beads, a baker's dozen Gentle Arts threads, a pretty butterfly chart by Just Nan called Among The Roses, The Sweetheart Tree's Rhodes Butterfly Biscornu kit, and Milady's Needle's Bees Rule Accoutrements charts, plus a freebie chart from Stitchworks. Such fun today!

This was my first time to drive alone to Tulsa; usually Rick takes me to the shops and waits...bored...in the truck! Have I mentioned how much I love my TomTom? It was a bit lonely, if Jess had been here, she would have come with me. I must find some stitchers nearby to make stash days out with!

1 comment:

Stitchabilities said...

Oooo lots of stash,Wonder who is going to be busy!! My hubby has mentioned going to Hobbycraft at the weekend,so I might have some as well,depends if I see anything....lol